Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
On the very first day upon your arrival, you will be received by our representative staff from gotonepaltrekking, who will transfer you into the hotel safely. Then, in the hotel you will take part in the discussion regarding the detail itinerary so that we can plan it as per your convenience. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
On this day of the tour package, you will be sightseeing in the region of the Capital city of Kathmandu. More than a few world heritage sites are present in Kathmandu Valley counting the Basantapur Durbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, and numerous other temple and monuments. You will be visiting the city of Patan which will fascinate you with its beautiful well-known art and historical architecture. As you come back to your hotel, you will get several times to discover the local area. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Jalbire (1,000m) 4-5 hrs
On the 3rd day of Bhairav Kunda Trek, you will take a drive from KAthamndu to Jalbire (1,000m) which takes 4 to 5 hours. Jalbire is a nice spot for encountering picturesque view of the mountain. Jalbire is a place where you will find the newari settlement with lots of Hindu god and goddesses. In the bank of Balephi River, you will get the temple of Lord Bishnu. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Chanaute (1,350m) 4 hrs
On the following day you will trek to Chanaute (1,350m) from Jalbire which takes 4 hours. For that you have to hike throughout the waterfall and a number of tiny villages of Tamang so that it will lead you to the Chanaute. Though Chanaute is a village with diverse ethnic groups but then you will find mostly Tamang people. You will get to study the different values of Newari and Tamang at the same time. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek to Khani Gaon (2,000m) 6 hrs
On this day you will arrive to Khani Gaon (2,000m) from Chanaute seizing 6 hours. For Khani Gaon you hav eto hike throughout the vertival and difficult trail. It is supposed that people from Bhaktapur mostly arrived here to protect their life during the unification period. So, Khani Gaon is related to the history of Nepal. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 06: Rest day and explore
On the 6th day you will have some rest as you have walk 6 hours in the previous day. To strengthen your muscles as well as to get prepared for the next day you will have some rest on this day. In the evening you will set out to explore more things about Khani Gaon which is one of the places related to history. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Forest Camp (3,150m) 6-7 hrs
On the 7th day you will set out for the trek to Forest Camp (3,150m) from Khani Gaon after having breakfast. Again you have to walk an hour more than previous day by ascending through the vertical uphill. On the way you will pass from the forest of Rhododendron. Moving further you will again get to view many birds along with wild animals. Overnight stay in a tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Pati (3,765m) 5 hrs
From Forest Camp you will set in a motion for the trek to Pati (3,765m) taking 5 hours. After taking the breakfast you will get ready to trek Pati by hiking throughout the forest of Pine and Rhododendron. Then, those natural beautiful sceneries will take you towards your destination. Overnight stay in a tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Bhiarav Kunda (4,250m) 3 hrs
After the gradual ascending from Pati, you will trek to Bhairan Kunda (4,250m) which takes 3 hours. Bhairav Kunda is a divine lake where you will get small temple of Lord Shiva somewhere close to the lake. Each year on the months of June to July people from several corners of Nepal visit here as a pilgrimage tour for taking bath as well as to show the respect to Lord Shiva. Overnight stay in a tented camp.
Day 10: Trek to Sherpa Gaun (2,500m) 6-7 hrs
On the 10th day taking gradual descending from Bhairav Kunda to Sherpa Gaun (2,500m), which covers 6 to 7 hours. You will target to reach Sherpa Gaun in an early morning so that you can view the beautiful sunrise and mountain. Then, you will take a vertical downward by hike for the Sherpa village. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek to Larcha (1,500m) 4 hrs
On the 11th day you will descend from Sherpa Gaun to Larcha (1,500m) by hiking 4 hours throughout the bank of Bhote Koshi River. That Bhote Khoshi River will take you towards the Larcha where you will enjoy the Hot Spring. Overnight stay in a tented camp.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu 5 -6 hrs
On the 12th day you will take a drive towards Kathmandu from Larcha which takes 5 to 6 hours. On the way to Kathmandu you can observe the beautiful scenery of different forests and rivers along with the people who are busy in their own life. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 13: Departure!!!!
This is the last day where you will check out from the hotel and one of the representative from gotonepaltrekking will take you towards the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu with respect so that you can return your own hometown or towards your next destination.
Costs included during the trip:
Costs excluded during the trip:
- Airport- Hotel- Airport pick up and transfer by private car
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu according to the itinerary package of related treks
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea and coffee during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One skilled, professional and friendly guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment and accidental insurance
- Costs of food, accommodation, salary, equipment and accidental insurance of porters (One porter will be provided for 2 people during the trek)
- All land transfer to and from Kathmandu- trekking destination by jeep or bus
- Duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- First aid medical kit
- Langtang National Park permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System ( please bring 2passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International Airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa: One can easily obtain the Nepal entry visa after arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Remember to bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver ( tips though appreciated not mandatory)