Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m), transfer to hotel
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Complete custom and visa formalities. Representative from Blue Mountain Travels & Tours will receive you and then transfer you to 3- star category hotel. Overnight in a hotel.
Day02: Kathmandu Sightseeing, Drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast, a guide will take you on Kathmandu city tour on a private vehicle. Kathmandu Valley has 7 UNESCO sites and Kathmandu city alone has 4 sites. You will visit Pashupatinath – the holiest Hindu Temple, Bouddhanath- the largest Stupa, Swoyambhunath – the oldest stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square- the old Royal Residence. Drive throughAraniko Highway. Pass through ancient Newari town ofBhaktapurto Nagarkotand enjoy sunset view.
Day03: Sunrise view from Nagarkot, Drive to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur
Wake up early in the morning and hike to Nagarkot tower for best sunrise view over Himalayas. Get panoramic views of Everest, Manaslu, Langtang and other mountains. Return to hotel for breakfast and drive to Bhaktapur. Explore around Bhaktapur Durbar Square and return to Kathmandu.
You will be transferred to Airport 3hrs before your scheduled flight. We are happy to serve you. Hope to see you soon.
- Airport Pickups and drops
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in a deluxe hotel in Nagarkot
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Government registered guide
- Heritage sites and national park entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in Cost Include section