Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
On the very first day upon your arrival, you will be received by our representative staff from gotonepaltrekking, who will transfer you into the hotel safely. Then, in the hotel you will take part in the discussion regarding the detail itinerary so that we can plan it as per your convenience. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
On this day of the tour package, you will be sightseeing in the region of the Capital city of Kathmandu. More than a few world heritage sites are present in Kathmandu Valley counting the Basantapur Durbar square, Swayambhunath Temple, and numerous other temple and monuments. You will be visiting the city of Patan which will fascinate you with its beautiful well-known art and historical architecture. As you come back to your hotel, you will get several times to discover the local area. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi (1,460m) 10-12 hrs
On the 3rd day you will head towards north of Kathmandu by taking a drive throughout the picturesque foothills and ridgeline panorama by crossing the Dhumche. Before that you will view the look of Ganesh Himal. As you will move from there you will take in that the road behind the Betrawati, which is yet under the construction. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 04: Trek to Goljung (1,960m) 5 hrs
On the 4th day, you will move to Goljung (1,960m), from Syabrubesi after taking the breakfast. To arrive at Goljung you have to ascend from Syabrubesi by hiking for 5 hours. Goljung is equally beautiful place to stay for the camping. The trek to Goljung will craft your trek as a tremendous one. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 05: Trek to Gatlang (2,240m) 4 hrs
On the following day you will move forward to Gatlang (2,240m) from Goljung by covering 4 hours. Throughout the trek you will encounter the unique part of Tamang culture. You are lucky that you can observe the landscape from the view point. On this day you have to hike in the village. Like Goljung, the trek to Gatlang will too make your journey as a superb trek. You can view the monastery and the attractive Parvatikunda Lake. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 06: Trek to Tatopani (2,240m) 6 hrs
Ascending from Gatlang you will arrive to Tatopani (2,240m) after the trek of 6 hours in an early morning. On the trail you will be provided with an opportunity of viewing the Langtang Himal and Ganesh Himal. Literally Tatopani means hot water where you can have a bath in hot spring being in the lap of the huge mountain. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 07: Trek to Nagthali / Thuman (2,000m) 6hrs
On the 7th day you will trek to Nagthali / Thuman (2,000m) from that of the Tatopani covering 6 hours. In this route you will come across the animals just like Deer and Monkeys. Again in this day you will get to outlook the Ganesh Himal, Kerung, Langtang. Nagthali is counted as an admired consideration center for the local monks plus priests. Similarly, Thuman is another renowned destination for the Shamanic presentation and the gorgeous sight of Langtang. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 08: Trek to Rasuwagadhi (2,240m) 7hrs
On this day you will take a gradual ascend from Thuman to Rasuwagadhi (2,240m), which takes 7 hours of hike. Though this day you may feel tired and exhaust but then it will be carried away as you arrive to Rasuwagadhi. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 09: Trek to Briddim (2,290m) 6hrs
On the 9th day you will trek to Briddim (2,290m) from Rasuwagadhi by taking 6 hours. Again to reach at Briddim you have to rise upward but the trail is not so difficult and you will enjoy the trek. After some time you will take some rest to take the lunch and will proceed further. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 10: Explore
This is a day for exploring around the Briddim as it is abeuatiful and full of excirement spot, you can stay one more day at Briddim. Here, on this day you can know more about the Tamang culture and the local people in detail and can have some photographs with them. You can too snap unusual photographs of native who are busy in their normal life styles. Stay overnight at a camp.
Day 11: Trek to Syabrubesi 4hrs
You will trek from Briddim to Syabrubesi by means of Wangel. On this day the trail moves gentle descent crossing throughout the villages, terraces and superb views which are bounded by hills. Stay overnight at camp.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu
On this day you will drive back to Kathmandu from Syabrubesi after talking a breakfast. It is an agreeable drive back to Kathmandu with marvelous views of hills, mountains, terraces and villages. You will drive all along the unpaved road till Betrawati and will start in on to go behind fine well paved road. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Free day
This is said to be a free day but if you wish you can utilize your free day by roaming around the different attractive destinations of Kathmandu valley like the temples with historical importance, small but beautiful parks, national zoo and nice gardens with museums. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Departure!!!!
This is the last day where you will check out from the hotel and one of the representative from gotonepaltrekking will take you towards the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu with respect so that you can return your own hometown or towards your next destination.
Costs included during the trip:
Costs excluded during the trip:
- Airport- Hotel- Airport pick up and transfer by private car
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu according to the itinerary package of related treks
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour including all entry fees, tour guide and private vehicle
- Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with tea and coffee during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek
- Seasonal fruits during the trek
- One skilled, professional and friendly guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment and accidental insurance
- Costs of food, accommodation, salary, equipment and accidental insurance of porters (One porter will be provided for 2 people during the trek)
- All land transfer to and from Kathmandu- trekking destination by jeep or bus
- Duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag during the trek
- First aid medical kit
- Langtang National Park permit fee
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers’ Information Management System ( please bring 2passport size photos for permit)
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International Airfare
- Nepal Entry Visa: One can easily obtain the Nepal entry visa after arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Remember to bring 2 copies of passport size photos.)
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver ( tips though appreciated not mandatory)